Monday, July 4, 2016

Graphic Novel & Other Book Finished

I have just now published a digital webcomic version of my first graphic novel, "Little Undead Riding Hood," and you can read all three parts at the Imgur links below:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I hope you have fun reading it!


I will see in August about getting a print edition of this comic available on the Lulu store, but I will need to check the quality of the first editions for ink smears/etc. since I have not attempted using their services to print a comic before. I will post updates and photos once I have checked the product for quality assurance from their site.

Also, I have recently published my 5th written novel, entitled "Is This Ad Relevant to You?" and the paperback is available at the Lulu online store along with all of my other titles. The book can be found here:




This one is more of a crime/espionage dark comedy, so if you're a fan of cynical humor and outrageous satire, this might be just your cup o' tea.

As always, I appreciate feedback from anyone who has read or viewed my work, and I will continue working hard on other projects. Expect the premier issue of my full-color comic, "High School Demon Hunter," to be available early this fall and more music hopefully before the end of 2016.

-J.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment