Thursday, January 17, 2013

Get the Volume 1 Soundtrack for FREE!

I know it's been some time, but the Rodenhold Volume 1: The Vanguard Official Reader's Companion Soundtrack is now available for FREE at this link:

www.artistsignal.com/jcstone

Here you can listen to the full tracks online in your web browser as well as download them to your computer and save them to your iPod or tablet device. Page numbers are listed on each track to give you an idea of where they might set the mood best when reading and listening, although you are certainly welcome to experiment with when they are played for a unique reading experience.

These are really meant as test files, what I really want to do in the end is narrate a full-length audiobook with music and sound effects, but it'll take a while experimenting with music production software for me to reach that point. It's going to take a while to create, but I promise it'll be epic.

Please send all comments, questions and hate speech to:

digitalepiphany24@gmail.com

I have already started several other projects at once and am doing my best not to bite off more than I can chew. Thank you for your time and enjoy.

-J.C.


                                              (Esther fighting the Sirens in Volume 1)


No comments:

Post a Comment